The Bramble Patch is a UK company specialising in patchwork and quilting products.
(1) Security - online orders are transmitted over secure internet connections and all sensitive data is encrypted. We do not store your credit card information after your order has been processed. You should receive an email acknowledgement of your order within a few minutes of placing it. If you don't receive an email acknowledgement it may be because the email address supplied is invalid. It is also worth checking your spam / junk folder. Please contact us if you are concerned that we may not have received the order.
(2) Payment Options - all of the prices on the website are in UK British Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the current rate where applicable. We accept the following credit/debit cards - VISA, Mastercard, Amex. If you are ordering from outside the UK your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency at the time the order is processed and the exchange rate will be shown on your credit card statement.
(3) Despatch - most orders are sent out the same day (Monday to Friday) and we aim to process all orders within 1-2 business days. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to despatch. If an item is unavailable we will try to contact you by phone or email to inform you and/or offer an alternative. Backordered items will only be charged for when they are sent out. Postage and packing charges apply to all items purchased with the exception of Gift Vouchers and Class bookings. For further information about delivery charges please Click Here
(4) Returns: we hope you will be very happy with your order from The Bramble Patch. However, if you are not 100% happy, please contact us within 14 days of the sale date to arrange to return the item for exchange or refund. The item must be returned in the original condition with a covering note. Certain items cannot be refunded or exchanged, including specially ordered items and cut fabric that is not a standard size (eg we are happy to exchange or refund a fat quarter or half metre, but not an 'odd' amount such as 40cm or 90cm. Please note that we do not refund postage costs. If you are posting goods to us for exchange or refund, please obtain a proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for items that are damaged or lost in the post. Please note we do not refund postage costs and refunds for items returns will be minus the postage costs. Your statuary rights are not affected in any way.
(5) Samples: we regret we are unable to send fabric samples.
(6) All products displayed on the website are available while stocks last. Every effort is made to reflect the product colours as accurately as possible but differences in monitor displays and resolutions mean that we are unable to guarantee exact colour matches.
(7) Class bookings - all workshops and classes must be paid for in full unless stated in the description. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given is less than 10 days notice is given.
The Bramble Patch, West Street, Weedon, Northamptonshire NN7 4QU United Kingdom
+44 (0)1327 342212